forum

A A A

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Temporary collectivist in big Nørrebro collective, from January 2012
21. november 2011
12:21
Violeta
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi!

Since I'm travelling the first 3 months of 2012, I'm looking for someone to rent my room while I'm gone.

BumZen is a political collective situated in the outer rim of Nørrebro. It was originally squatted in 86
and has always been a part of the left-radical scene of Copenhagen.  Our house has common spaces for recreational loitering, a workshop, a washing room, a terrace, a café and possibilities for lots of other things.

We have 16 rooms/16 awesome collectivists 🙂 

Most of us are individually participating in the political sphere, as queers, union activists, environmentalists, street activists, craftspeople, students, fans of free spaces and far more. Sometimes we also participate n political projects together.  Our house is organized into two collectives, who take care of all the practical and political tasks around our house, like renovation, soup kitchen, political events and concerts in our café. Aside from that we spend a lot of time together hanging out, dumpster diving, cooking, chilling and discussing politics.

My room will be empty from January - March (months included). Do you want to try how it is living in a big collective, need a temporary room or maybe just want to get to know awesome people?

The rent is 3055kr (410eur) and we each pay 300kr (40 eur) a month for vegan common food. 

Does that sound like something for you? Then write me an e-mail and tell me a bit about yourself, yanez.violeta@gmail.com

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Forum Timezone: UTC 1

Most Users Ever Online: 212

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Camilla Nielsen-Englyst: 17

Christian Køster: 16

ann sophie pedersen: 15

Margrethe: 15

Katja Andersen: 11

Asger: 10

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 4

Members: 2660

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2

Forums: 3

Topics: 914

Newest Members:

test, wpengine, FayeEggleston, ElmerLehner5, jannie, L.A.

Administrators: Jacobs: 0, Kolle Hjælp: 0